It is great if you have an impressive budget which lets your wildest casino dreams come true, but what if you have to choose between the cost and the quality? This article will help you understand what is what and how to spend less.
What to keep in mind
Before buying casino software it is worth comparing options offered by different companies. Get in touch with the managers of these companies to find out all the details.
If not doing so, you risk buying not what you need. Possibly, your casino will lack parameters that are important for you. Given this and also safety reasons, it is not recommendable buying a script from unknown individuals on the Internet.
You will also understand whether the company you have turned to is responsible or not. In good companies you will get answers to all your questions, give recommendations which will not only help you in choosing the right software, but also obtaining a licence and a bank account. If you discuss all the details, you may be offered a ready-made solution or a customized individual solution.
When you choose to buy casino software you should pay attention to the following parameters:
- GamesThe number of games and their quality are the same important as the possibility to add new titles. The more games you have, the more diverse they are, the more players can be interested. For instance, there are players who prefer video slots, and there are fans of retro games or specific themes. Quality slots with good graphics are made by famous providers: NetEnt, Microgaming, BetSoft etc. The best Live dealer solution is Evolution Gaming.
- Backoffice settingsThe opportunity to set backoffice to your own convenience is important. Comfortable managing of your casino lets you focus on the promotion of the business.
- Software noveltySoftware should be of the latest or one of the latest versions and be updated regularly. It should not contain bugs.
Moreover, it should be in line with the latest industry tendencies. For instance, good software will be adapted to desktop, tablet and smartphone. Researches show that more players prefer playing casino games from their phones. One of the world’s leading slot providers, NetEnt, mentions in its 2016 annual report: 43% of the revenue comes from mobile gaming.
Another tendency is the possibility for a client to authorize through a social network. It is fast, since he or she does not need to register in the casino.
- SafetyA casino should have good security system. You can judge about the reliability of software based on positive reviews on the internet, expert opinions. A casino should not be easy to hack. It should also have an antivirus system.
- Payment systemA complete online casino solution can have a built-in payment system. Support of cryptocurrencies is also an advantage, since it is a popular and promising payment method.
- Affiliate programOne of the main tasks of a casino operator is the promotion of the business. If software includes the affiliate program it is a plus. You will have an opportunity to use affiliates to promote your casino.
- Bonus and loyalty systemIt is also an important tool for player attraction and retention. Not to reinvent the wheel, you can use a ready-made bonus and loyalty system. You will get many promotions and bonuses and the system of accruing points for loyal clients.
- Game statsIt will be available for you to follow player activity. You will be able to see the history of bets, time and dates of games, bets, wins, losses etc.
- Financial statsYou will be able to control payments, payouts, know time and methods of payments.
- Mailing systemIf a casino has a thought-over mailing system, you can inform your players about new games and promos easily.
- Opportunity to add new functions
Along with the growth of your business, you may need new functions, so it is convenient if there is a possibility to add them.
This is not a complete list of what an online casino software may include. Each software may be different from the rest.